Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fate really is picking on me...

My anxiety grew stronger...

and stronger...

and stronger...

*growl*

Damn... I haven't eaten breakfast yet. Of all the times I had to wake up late... I haven't taken in anything, and my senses aren't working properly because of it. That, and I can barely breathe with the people here...

You can recognize the theme here in this station- people with wigs or dyed hair, strange-to-bizarre costumes, cute creatures, serafuku... ahh... yea~ cosplay convention~~ one of the best gatherings that man has invented... if only this place can be any more breathable...And more ventilated... It's like an oven here, and I'm not even wearing my costume yet...

At this point, I knew it was 10, 15 minutes to 10:00, but it helps to be sure... So, I checked my wrist... to find no watch... Looking down at my clothes didn't cheer me up either... I look like a mess...

This day CAN'T get any worse... NO. IT CAN'T.

Then I overheard the conversation behind me...

"I have your tickets with me, guys, don't forget that~"

"Yeah, we know... Thanks for reminding, though..."

So, that's why I'm so anxious... but yea, I've already forgotten enough stuff for today, and I'm sure I put it inside my...

yeah... that didn't help... now I can't remember where I put it...

In my pocket? No...

In my wallet? No.

In my bag? NO.

I want to go RAGE right now, but CAN'T... It'd be far too embarassing to cause a commotion... With the pool of people here? No way...

YES... Fate really is picking on me...

But would Fate be picking on me if a cute girl suddenly taps my shoulders from behind and says,

"Mister, I believe this is yours~"

~Shinji Masato

No comments:

Post a Comment